Friday, February 27, 2009

Goodbye IMU!

It's a bit hard to believe that, i've actually spent about 2 years in IMU...
Life there is actually coming to an end, very soon, as there will be no more lectures going on, only Finals, some case presentations and bits of preparation for UK thing...

Well, the most unforgettable thing will surely be the orientation week...
Talk about dressing as a GIRL for 3 or 4 days in different costume, that certainly requires some courage....

Me & Giri as TARZAN & JANE (Well, obviously, I am Jane). Had a funny MTV show though :)

Not mentioning, dressing as such to meet my tutor, Prof. Peter (aka The Tiger of Pharmacy)

Can u c me? Yup, the 1 at right is me, a GT BABE.

It's quite tiring n sometimes frustrating going through the 5 days orien-'bullied'-tation, nevertheless it is fun.

However, that's all about the highlights during my 2 yrs in IMU.

Yup, there's alot of happening things around IMU, alot of partying and clubbing among my classmates, but none had much to do with me.

Not to say that i participate in ntg at all, it's juz tht im not too into everything. Some i juz don bother to join, too lazy to join, too shy to join hahaha....

That is not suppose to be a uni student's life rite? It should be more colourful isn't it? Well, it depends on how u interpret 'colourful' too... I hv a tiny bit of regret for not being more active during my uni life here, it may spice up my life more, eventhough i'm content with life right now.

Anyway, i'm happy to have met ppl who make my life in uni better :) Raj, Giri, Chel, Samm, Theng Theng and many more... Those who helped me through my life here, those who are simply nice ppl, thanks alot! (Special thanks to Zelia: There's once in the lab, i spilled my chemical all around the bench, n she was very nice to stay n help me clean the mess after the lab session ended, that's really nice of u, girl.)

The ever charming RAJ, with Ray at the side, tucking in his shirt.

GIRI n XY, interesting couple keke...

Me n Theng Theng, the blur girl from penang :p

This is called 左拥右抱which means 'hugging left n right'. U can c how happy i am (hahaha...) with Samm & Chel in my arms... Cheh, but all taken d, including me.

Although i am going to meet this same bunch of people in UK, but it will somehow b abit diff d.... There will probably b some change anyway, u will never know. So, experience at IMU is still something unique.

It's abit embarrassing to say, i've never been to the pasar malam at sri petaling n only once to the town after staying so near to sri petaling for 2 yrs. Well, Carrefour is the furthest place i go most frequently to restock.

View of Endah Parade (Carrefour) taken from my room.

And the food i ate most are the canteen food (previous caterer), n mixed rice, fried rice, burger nasi lemak from the stalls at the roadside, juz outside the uni.

The fried rice stall. Well food are not that nice, not really hygienic as well.
.
Nasi lemak n burger stall. Have wide variety of food but most sucks.
.
Ah, i did not manage to take a photo of the Indian mixed rice stall. The auntie was nice, sometimes will give me extra things, but honestly, the food isn't that nice and i think they should change their menu sometimes. YES! THESE ARE THE THINGS I EAT EVERYDAY FOR ALMOST 2 YEARS! Ohhh... feel like vomiting sometimes, need an anti-emetic...

Say goodbye to IMU.... (although i'll b bck in 3 weeks time)
Say goodbye to my untidy but comfortable room

Before packing

After packing (wah so tidy d!)

Another before-after comparision

N say goodbye to all the memories left at that place.... N the precious time spent there wif my girl...

4 comments:

  1. can't believe u actually post ur photos there..shocking

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahhahaa i was just about to say that too ~ $tuPiD CuP!d ~, i can't believe you dare to post orientation pics there... we all lost weight since sem1 man... =.='''

    Can see your face so happy when hugging left and right hor... =.=''' hahhaa... aiyaaa you din take pics at rabbit cafe ytd la... shd have... tsk..

    ReplyDelete
  3. well, was kinda scared to show them to ppl previously... but those pics r so long ago d, n they're part of my life, ntg to b ashamed of oso :)

    *ahem* well it's not so often to hv 2 lengluis left and rite by my side, so....
    hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey ren yung.. hehe... yup yup.. it reli took alot of courage for you to dress up as a 'girl' in the first week of orientation.. :P i still remember you wearing the ursella dress to lab one of of the lab sessions.. hehe.. *winkz* :) oh yea.. my dad is better :) thanks.. :)

    ReplyDelete