Tuesday, June 9, 2009

My dear, u always complaint tht i didn't write anything bout u in my blog....

Well, this is because i only feel like writing when something special takes place.... Someday like today...

My Dear,

Ever since we were together we hv never been parted for more than 2 weeks. Now, it's a one whole year ahead, ready to test the strength and durability of the bond between us. We hv expected this day to come, but it still came so soon tht i felt hard to say goodbye. I honestly think tht this relationship will last, even having to endure some hardship n frustration of long distance relationship, for i hv faith in u n myself.

It's the best thing i've ever had in my life, to hv known u n to be wif u... The love tht hv rooted in my heart, i find it hard to describe wif words... So, i juz wan u to know, i really love u, n i will always do. Do wait for me....

Wif Love,
From Me.

I will miss my family, as well as my frens... All of u r no less important, thank you for the things u've done for me, thank you for the wishes n care....

Wish me luck in Scotland, n i hope tht all of u will b in good condition when i'm bck hehe...

3 comments:

  1. omg, what a surprise.. u just made me cry.. just fin sending u off.. i'll miss u

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha~dear bro,dun worry.....
    one yr will pass in no time:)
    jz study smart there~
    take care ya~

    ReplyDelete