Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I am officially 23!

My 1st birthday in a foreign land...

Luckily i'm not alone... Although birthday celebration is not so important to me anymore, it is still nice to hv ppl reminding me tht i'm older by 1 year on this day :)

First of all, thank you for planning a surprise celebration for me at 12 midnight :)
Thanks to my 2 wonderful hsemates, Raj & Giri, XY, Lingwei, Devi, Darsh, Ser Ying, Mekh, Piriya, Samm, Yee Xian, Ray, Shu Xian & Xin Ni.
A few pieces of cake n muffin, some beer n some frens, makes my day :)

OK, i endured a frustrating afternoon, struggling in FMT lecture, against sleepiness n understanding the lecturer's lecture, but some ppl again make my day special...

The girls treated me with a wonderful chinese home-cooked dinner and an ice-cream :)
Special thanks to Theng Theng, Michelle, Sin Ye, Zelia & Ka Yin. A very heart-warming n delicious meal indeed...

N a big thank you to u my dear :) although v can't celebrate it together, i'm still very happy with the 'virtual meal' u've prepared for me :) muakz...

Last but not least, wishes from my family, and my beloved frens...
Thank you for making this day a memorable 1 :)

*p/s: sorry i din't take any photo, but i'll try to steal from other ppl n re-post it here ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment