Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Music

Every time the Orange advertisement was shown, it made me missed Chopin's Nocturne in E flat major... They played the music in the ad...
I find this piece of music nice..

It had been one whole year since i touched a piano...
The truth is i am never a big big fan of classical music,
although some pieces are really nice, and classy haha...
and i never manage to play piano impressive enough to make me proud of myself.
I'm juz not talented in that. N mayb i'm not hardworking enough as well.

I tried practicing Chopin's Nocturne sometimes ago,
well, i don't think i have done a good job...
i could barely play the whole piece without mistakes..
when i am focusing on the notes, i'll miss out the expressions,
when i am trying to understand the piece, i miss-hit the notes...
sorry Chopin..

Anyway, i feel sorry for my dear...
she had been asking me to play some songs for her for the past few yrs...
i never managed to do it well....
i either fucked up, or had some reasons not playing it...
sighs...
honestly, i really feel nervous when she is looking when i'm playing, or when someone else is looking...
my standard is not high already, then when i get nervous it will b more sub sub standard...

sighs..
mayb i was too young when i learnt piano,
i don't really understand everything tht was taught to me,
i've forgotten most of the theories stuff (which can be very useful when i wanna compose a song or watever)
i would hv appreciate the lessons more if i hv the lessons now...
but seriously, those stuff can b boring at times...
repeatedly playin the same piece of music everyday for a whole yr (well i muz confess tht i don't practice every day) is mentally torturing...
Not all the pieces are nice, some juz doesn't connect..
if u don't understand the piece, u won't play it right...
n practice makes perfect...
n all the scales, sight reading (i suck at this), oral tests (even suckier)...
it would be fun if i hv perfect pitch n photogenic memory...
but i don't, so kinda struggled for these things (although i'm not the worst)

Anyway, i'm very grateful tht my parents sent me for music classes...
at least i noe 1 more thing, 1 beautiful thing...
it is nice to know to play a piano, a way to express yourself with music...
Awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment