Wednesday, February 17, 2010

3rd Anniversary

Today is our 3rd anniversary...
Well i'm sure glad that these 3 years have been wonderful...
No dramas, no conflicts.. (well no major conflicts at least)

N the best thing is that we still love each other,
n remain faithful to each other...

At this era, love to some ppl is nothing more than a penny...
It can be easily displaced by other materialistic stuff;
N some ppl do not know how to separate love and sex..
sex is not equal to love and vice versa.

I'm grateful that i found a person better than i've ever imagined
It's not tht she's perfect, without any flaws,
it's juz tht i felt tht she's the right person for me,
some1 who suits me, some1 who understands me n noes wat i wan...
n i like all the things about her,
even her silly thoughts n laziness hehe...

I hv a feeling that the 3rd year that we've been together is only a beginning,
we still hv a very long way to go 10 yrs, 20 yrs n so on...
although forever n ever sounds like a fairytale today,
but fingers crossed, i hope to be with her forever n ever...

HAPPY 3rd ANNIVERSARY my dear....
Love you, always.

2 comments: